Fred Hoiberg and friends...

Last night was the Iowa State Cyclone Carnival.
It's an annual tradition for our family.
Most years the event includes bouncy tents, the chance to play catch with ISU football players, shoot baskets with various basketball players and other fun things.
This year the event was celebrated with thunder, lightning, hail and driving rain.
Not quite as much fun.

Despite our slight disappointment, Kate got her picture taken with a couple of 'Cyclone celebrities.'
Including none other than heart throb and head men's basketball coach, Fred Hoiberg.
I'm not saying I think he is a heart through, I'm saying lots of women (and some men) I know think he is a dreamboat.

 

This is an assistant coach for the ISU women's basketball team.
Kate told her she is in 1st grade. Umm, no sweetie. You are only 4.
Who knows where that came from?

And there you have it. Those are all the pictures we took.
Darn rain. Boo to you.

CJ and I only made a short appearance.
Poor, sad CJ came down with a fever and was pretty unhappy.
So we came home.

Miss Claudia needed lots of kisses to feel better.


Everyone is napping/quiet time right now.
I'm baking oatmeal, chocolate chip bars, chopping rhubarb and slicing winter onions.
After nap we're planning to fill our bellies with the oatmeal, chocolate chip bars while making crafts.


What an exciting post, eh?

Other things going on around here...

I can't find my iPod charger. Boo, hiss.
I rearranged some furniture this morning that my husband doesn't know about yet. Hee, hee.
I have laundry waiting in the washer. It has been there since yesterday. Boo, hiss.
We are having sour cream enchiladas for dinner tonight. Hooray.
My golf league is probably cancelled tonight thanks to more rain. Boo, hiss.
I ordered myself a new shirt from Banana Republic with a 25% off coupon. (Code is Ellen.) Yeah, baby.

And tonight will be the first night we will all be home together in something like a week and a half.
Whew...

Comments

jflick1215 said…
Oh, he's dreamy. Did he look into Kate's eyes and say "pleasure" after taking the pic?
Matt said…
Josh,

I don't think so. You're the only person I know that received that compliment. I think he was in shock when Kate said that Bubu was her favorite ISU player.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...