Tears, snot and smiles...

The girls had a wee bit of a meltdown Thursday afternoon... at the exact same time.
If you look closely at CJ you'll notice a giant spit bubble but behind that is a combination of dirt, sand and rocks on her tongue. Yes, she is crying because she wanted to eat more.

Kate is smiling but if you look closer at her, you'll notice the streaming tears and snot.
She found her Barbie coloring book in the outdoor recycle bin.
She NEVER looks in the recycle bin. Oh, of all the times for her to start.


So my girls are sobbing and what do I do? Take pictures, of course.
The moment was too funny not to snap a couple of quick pics.
I figured it was better for me to chuckle on the inside than be grumpy at them on the outside.
I gave them lots of cuddles afterwards.

Matt and I think the above photo is so funny that we've been trying to think up fun captions to go with it.
Matt's says it's as if CJ is watching Curious George murder Clifford the Big Red Dog.




I can't leave my blog for the weekend without some happy pics.
So here are the girls actually enjoying themselves.
The pics are blurry but the faces are sweet.




Happy weekend!
No tears allowed.

Comments

That picture is pretty funny! I'm totally with you on the taking pictures part. :o)

Unfortunately, I'm the one who has been close to a meltdown all day today. My mood matches the weather, and there has been a series of negative events since I got up this morning. Therefore, I am putting on a video for Emily and heading back to bed to hopefully start the day over on a happier note around 3:00pm. ;o)
Oh Sarah, you make me laugh. Just the other day we were at the park and Harlie faceplanted in some dirt. Total dirt mouth.. but I didn't take pictures (next time : ) Harlie didn't seem to enjoy the dirt but there were big tears. Keep taking pictures, they are great! ** I like Matt's caption too... pretty funny.
glsgls said…
Put some green beans or some vegetable mixed with dirt and see if she will eat that.
I just laughed out loud when i saw those crying pictures. i am sorry Kate and CJ.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...