Sure you can color on the wall...

The girls had a whopper of a fun morning that started at the doctor's office and ended with a grocery shopping trip.
**Note my sarcasm!**

They were not thrilled about the doctor.
Nothing is wrong. We simply went in for routine check-ups.

Kate measured 3 inches above the 99%. Doc says she is creating her own growth curve.

Both girls received the dreaded SHOTS!
Kate was terrified so I taught her a 'trick.'
Together we pinched her leg while the nurse gave her a shot in the arm.
And by the grace of God the trick worked. No tears, no drama... all happiness and smiles.
Not to mention two stickers, a lollipop, smarties and a bag of popcorn Kate received as a reward from the office.

No tricks worked for Miss Claudia, however. We'll just leave it at that. :)


The girls (or Kate) did so well at the doctor's office that I picked up something new from the store.
Bath crayons!
Above is Kate posing with her self portrait.


We did a lot of drawing although you can't really tell in these pictures.
I just love her rosy cheeks!

CJ did not do a lot of drawing.
Instead she spent her time stealing crayons from Kate and drinking tub water. Gross.
I love her rosy cheeks, too!


The bath crayons were a big hit with Kate.
In fact, she has already asked several times today if she can take another bath. 


Well, I'm off to make brownie covered Oreos, spinach artichoke dip and punch.
Party, party!

Comments

Doc. appt's are never fun. Glad you survived. I think no more shots for awhile so hopefully they forget by the next time. Last time we went to the doctor, Wendell asked for a bandaid and they no because he didn't get poked so he what does he ask the nurse? Will you poke me? I told him if he wanted one that bad then I would give him one at home.. which is what I did. Silly kids. Enjoy the crayons!
If it makes you feel any better, Wendell and Harlie both have large heads, above 95%, whatever that means. They take after their dad.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...