Of lions and lambs...

Happy March 1st!
Spring is in the air...for today at least. Then we go back to 27 stinkin' degrees tomorrow.

(Psst...that's our house back there in case you haven't seen it. I LOVE our house!)

The girls and I spent about two hours outside after lunch.
Heavenly!
We spent the entire time at City Park.
Once the weather turns nice you can find us there at least twice a day.
Seriously...if you are bored and living in La Porte City, meet us at the park. We are ALWAYS there!


If you haven't noticed, these pictures are not from today. I cheated.
I forgot to bring my camera to the park so I grabbed some from last April.
Notice the green grass and buds on the trees? I cannot wait!

Today was also the perfect day for a little donut on the porch.
If you haven't tried a donut from the La Porte City Bakery then you have committed a crime.
They are unbelievably good... and inexpensive.
Although the cherry donut from Dountland in Cedar Rapids is still my favorite.


Get yourself outside and enjoy the sunshine! She won't be around all week.
AND, you know the old saying...
If March comes in like a lamb then she'll go out like a lion.
Oh well, I'll enjoy the lamb while I can.

Comments

We went to the park today in our rain boots, too! Although it was late afternoon and we only lasted 20 minutes before my nose started getting cold and my feet were getting sore (I was wearing rain boots, too). I'm so depressed it's getting colder instead of warmer again. :o(
We had 4 degrees this morning. Little warmer now. I had to help get some cows across the road so on the way home I had the car washed . There was ice on the windows. so now I put it in the garage & the kitchen door opened. Nothing like wasting heat.Sounds as if it isn't going to be very nice for quite a few days. Snow again Monday & Tuesday & they think alot. Today is Greg's birthday. He, Deb Matthew & his twin friends are going to PHX until Sunday. Spring training down there. Deb likes to lay in the sun. Lucky ducks!

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...