No two kids are the same...

Food.
Sleep.

Two very important parts of life.
When we don't get enough of either, or too much, we become crabby.

Kate is an excellent eater and sleeps like a champ.
Miss Claudia on the other hand is a wee bit different.
So when CJ decides to consume something other than milk, fruit or toast, I take pictures.
She once ate a pepperoni. I was so thrilled I tossed about two dozen pepperonis onto her high chair.
And she hasn't touched one since.
Sigh...


CJ is a pretty good sleeper, really.
She goes to nap and bed without struggle and almost always sleeps through the night.
However, she is an early riser and a fairly short napper. And she doesn't wake up happy.
Lately I've been offering a cup of milk when she gets up from nap. 
That seems to be the only way to cure her mood.
But you have to approach her crib like you'd approach a caged lion with raw meat... very gently or you may lose a hand.


CJ is a real sweetie, though.
She freely gives hugs and kisses, and she is the best dancer around.
CJ also loves playing outdoors. 
Today I walked her around town for 1 hour 45 minutes while Matt and Kate went golfing.
I tried taking her home three times and she rejected my proposal. 
Instead she wanted to stroll and growl at stray cats. We laughed a lot.
It ended up being an afternoon of great exercise and lots of CJ /mommy bonding time.
I love my little Claudia!

Comments

I feel your pain. I celebrate any time Lincoln eats anything besides fruit or dairy. I, too, have started bringing a milk cup to him when getting him up. He wakes up pretty happy, but he cooperates a lot more with diaper changes if he is busy drinking something.
A mind of her own like Harlie... how sweet. Harlie loves being in the stroller, as long as it's moving and she can look around.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...