All things weekend...

The Crafts had a great weekend... and it's not yet over.
Tonight we have our annual NCAA March Madness Bracket Selection dinner. Cannot wait!
March Madness is a big deal in our house. More posts to follow on that.

Here I am playing the role of 'tunnel monster.'
It's simple really. You squeeze yourself into a fold-up, play tunnel and chase your kids and husband around the house.
Always a good time.


Friday night was ladies night with friends for a "Favorites Party." Think Oprah but on a MUCH cheaper scale.
We had a few drinks and lots of laughs.

Everyone left the party with two new things valued at $15 or less.

I scored big with Clinique mascara and a Lia Sophia necklace.
My love for mascara cannot be put into words. Love it!
If I were famous I would wear oodles of mascara and big, fat, false eyelashes every single day.


Saturday was filled with hugs, playing tunnel monster and dress-up. 
Followed by a visit from Uncle Mike and 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' on Netflix.




Three cheers for a good weekend!
Hope your's was just as much fun.

Comments

Alissa said…
You're right....it was a great weekend! The party was awesome, and I enjoyed all the girl conversation. Have a great week!
Who had the most fun Mom & Dad or the girls? Did little CJ get scared.
Glad you had such a good weekend!
Julie Ulven said…
What is a "favorites" party? I am intrigued. I don't care for Oprah and don't watch her show.
Julie Ulven said…
What is a "favorites" party? I am intrigued. I don't care for Oprah and don't watch her show.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...