Rambling...

Hello there.
It was a fun, sleep deprived weekend for the Craft Clan.
A night in an Ames hotel with Grandma and Grandpa Craft.
We swam, we ate, we swam, we had a drink, we ran the halls... and then we went to an ISU men's basketball game.
It was a wild whirlwind of fun.

Sunday the girls and I crashed my parents' house for the afternoon.
Matt had to work. Poor guy! And I didn't want to be home alone with the girls like it was a weekday.

I brought the camera and the Flip video everywhere we went.
But do you know how many pictures and videos I took?
That's right.
None.


So you are going to have to settle for randomly selected pics from my computer's archives.
Like the one above from Kate's 2nd birthday party.

And this random one taken during a visit from our friends Heather and Wendell.
I don't know how old they were here but geesh they look SO YOUNG!


You may think this is CJ but nope. It is Kate.
She was probably just over a year since it was taken at our old house.
She still likes to play in the hamper.


This is bald, happy CJ.
Her hair is coming in much slower than Kate's hair. Although I think CJ's is thicker.
Here she is at... oh, I don't know... 7 months maybe.
Ha! I was just proof reading this post and saw the date stamp on the picture.
I guess she is 4 1/2 months. I was just a little off.


That's not my hand in the above picture... in case you were wondering.



Matt and I are not terribly photogenic. Sorry, Matt. You'd say the same thing.
So when I saw this picture of us from November 2008, I knew I'd hold onto it forever because we actually look decent!
The funny thing is, I remember getting this picture taken and I hadn't showered that morning.
Maybe I should stop showering all together and I'd start looking prettier.... and probably smelling worse. :)


Jersey night in the Craft house. Not to be mistaken for Jersey Shore night. Ha!
Wow, Matt looks younger here. I guess kids will age you.


And finally, a picture of a Grandpa Craft created summer turban.
All the girls are wearing them now days.


Hope you had yourself a good weekend.
We have a looooooooong week ahead of us.
Details to follow next week.

Comments

Was nice to see all those pictures. It rained all day here sunday.Sounds as if you had a super weekend
It's always fun to walk down memory lane. Our kids are growing up fast. It's hard to slow down just to enjoy them sometimes.. but we really need to.. time passes so quickly yet so slowly.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...