Potty training... an update... or a non-update...

If you will recall, CJ took it upon herself to begin potty training.
She was doing really well but has taken a mild break.
I can't be upset over it... she IS only 17 months for goodness sakes.


But just when you think the potty training door has closed, she surprises you.
Like today.
We were at our Tuesday morning playdate when she announced she had to use the bathroom.
And boy she wasn't lying.
But I'll just leave it at that.


Miss Claudia also likes to put on her own pants.
Sometimes she decides with these cold February days that one pair of pants is not enough... two is more appropriate.
As you may have noticed in the above picture.


We've also become very fond of Scooby Doo.
And who can blame her?! I loved that show when I was little.
And judging by the above picture she has also become a fan of chocolate... or whatever food is on her face. :)

Have you noticed all the plastic on our beautiful windows?
I really don't like it.
Although it does keep us warm in the winter.

Looking at the 10 day forecast it appears we are going to have six or seven days in a row of above freezing temps. 
Good-bye snow!
And maybe, just maybe, good-bye plastic on the windows!?

I am quite literally itchy all over with spring fever.

Comments

I can't believe CJ is already potty training. I thought it was pretty good when Lincoln learned the word "potty" this month. He likes to sit on it with or without a diaper, but hasn't actually done anything. Pretty sure he has no clue what to actually do. He just wants to be like me & Emily. :o)
The double pants made me chuckle. Oh the things they come up with... and then we post on our blogs for the whole world to see.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...