Official...

I am officially injured.
I also feel officially old.
I have injured my hip.

Perhaps years of running have caught up with me?
Several great races are on the horizon and I need to recover pretty quickly.
So I'm taking a small break from running in hopes that whatever is the problem heals itself.
In the meantime, I have to find some way to stay in shape.
So I dug out my old Kathy Smith dvds.


I don't have this exact one but the picture was too funny not to share.

So for now, no running. Sigh.
Maybe later in the week I'll have pictures of the girls and I 'Sweatin' to the Oldies.'

Comments

Ha! Just yesterday I was seriously thinking about the "Sweatin' to the Oldies" videos my mom had when I was growing up. I never remember her actually doing them, but my sisters and I did! Richard Simmons makes me shudder, but it would be kind of hilarious to watch them again.

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to, cry if I want to... :o)
Matt said…
My 2nd favorite Kathy Smith!
Anonymous said…
Sara-I feel your non-runner's pain. A runner never wants to be on the injured list! Glad to hear that your race went well in Feb. Sorry to have missed it! Hopefully see you Friday!
Don't let your Aunt Valerie out run you.She & the dog go running. The dog likes to get in the ditches with water in them.
Sorry to hear your hip is still bothering you. Phil would recommend ice and heat. Hope your better soon... in the meantime, enjoy the workouts indoors. If there's a time, now is the time to be injured. Heal up and take it slow. Enjoy the indoor warmth.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...