Whirlwind...

Playing catch up around here...

Matt and I took a great mini-vacation over the weekend.
We missed the girls to pieces but it was nice to have some time for us.
The girls had themselves a wonderful time, too... playing and playing and playing some more with Grandma and Grandpa Craft.

I have pics to share but I don't think I will get to them today.
I have dinner to cook and a budget meeting, an auditor's meeting and a City Council meeting to prepare for.
Soooooo...
You will have to settle for more great photos of costume Kate.
I'm sure you won't mind!








Comments

Matt said…
That string of pictures kept getting funnier and funnier. Not only the costumes, but Kate's poses and reactions.
Julie Ulven said…
Where did you get all these fabulous costumes??

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...