Playing catch-up...

A few weeks ago Matt and I strapped the girls into our swagger wagon for 4 hours.
We drove somewhere too... to Lawton, IA to visit my Grandparents.

We made our one and only pit stop in Early, IA.  Population?  Not many.
The family enjoyed a little lunch and dessert.
I think this CJ picture says it best.
When you got something good, don't let go.  But breathing might be necessary.




Once we arrived, the family ate, played, opened Christmas gifts and ran around like lunatics.
(They were in the car for a very long time!)


I'm not sure what to think about CJ's ensemble here.
She looks a little poetic in her turtle neck but without pants...???


We took my Grandma, or better known in the blogging world as 'Great Gramma Smith', to the movie, "Yogi Bear."


And we did other super fun things like hang out with family and wear really big shirts to bed!


Kate thought wearing Matt's t-shirt to bed was the best thing to ever happen to her.
However, she also said the very same thing while sitting in Jiffy Lube waiting for our oil change.
She overuses some phrases a bit too much. :)

We had a great time hanging out in Lawton.
It's too bad we don't live closer.
Being in my grandparents' house brings back so many memories from my childhood and I'm glad my girls get to spend some time there, too.

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

Comments

You are welcome. Come anytime. I also wish you lived closer That is a goofy picture of me. Oh Well- pictures don't lie.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...