Hay is for horses...and Kate...

Kate and I had a very special morning.
Can you guess what we got to do?


Horseback riding!
Uncle Mike bought Kate a riding lesson for Christmas and we didn't waste any time putting his gift to good use.


Mike's friend, Andria, is a very talented rider.  You can learn more about her talents here.
Andria introduced Kate to Clifford the horse and they immediately became best buddies.
Kate brushed his hair, fed him treats and took him for a wild ride.
Ok, so it wasn't wild but Kate had a fabulous time.


I took A TON of photos but it was pretty dusty in the barn so many of the photos didn't turn out the best.
But despite this I was able to snap a few good pics!

Kate now knows how to stop a horse, make a horse go, how to turn a horse and how to make a horse jump!
I am so proud of how brave and gentle she was with Clifford.
What an amazing little girl she is becoming.

Good job, Kate!
We love you!

A big thanks to Uncle Mike for the thoughtful gift.
And a second big thanks to Andria for being so kind and patient with Kate.

P.S.  I also have two fun videos of Kate riding Clifford but I can't figure out how to embed my video into my blog. Can one of my super smart blogging friends help?!  Thanks in advance!!

Comments

What a surprise! Kate will be jumping barrels and going to rodeos.We will have something else to do besides going to ball games!She sure is pretty on the horse.
What a great idea Mike! She looks like she had a great time! Video's are tricky - I hear youtube is the best way to go.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...