I...can't...stop...laughing...









Comments

Julie Ulven said…
HA! To funny. Yours or Matt's?
Sarah Craft said…
Those are Matt's glasses. He told me they were his glasses from high school! I thought, "how in the world were you elected homecoming king with those things!" (Superficial of me, I know.) But what Matt meant was that he wore those glasses for sports in high school. OK, now I get it. Kind of.
Matt said…
I'm still laughing at the idea that I wore those all through my high school years (and that my parents let me wear them). I know I grew up a poor farm kid in La Porte City, but we weren't that poor!
Hi-lar-i-ous! I also must say that Kate might be the first kid I've ever seen with very nice looking baby teeth. I hope that bodes well for permanent teeth, too!
FUNNY! I say we should get to see a picture of Matt from back in the days.. with those glasses on, of course.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...