mozart craft

A budding mozart lives in our house.

We visited my grandparents in Ames and they have a piano.
Kids are as drawn to pianos as an ant to sugar or a stay-at-home mom is to nap times.  It's a given.
Here is CJ taking her turn.
Notice her itty bitty foot peeking out from below the piano bench!


Also, notice the little orange and pink ball below the piano bench?
Well in the next pic the ball has turned brown?
Huh?
I'm sure it has something to do with lighting.


Well we had a great Thanksgiving.
Visited family, slept in strange beds, others slept on the floor.
My mom, sister and I shopped Black Friday morning for 8 hours!
That's a record for us.

And now we rest.


Psst...that's a picture of the girls with my sister, Lindsay.
In case you weren't sure.

Comments

Love the picture of Kate & CJ with thier Aunt Lindsay.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...