CJ's 1st Word

Miss Claudia has said her very first word.
Kinda.
She wanders around the house declaring, "uh-oh!"
So that may not really be an official first word but she appropriately applies it to various situations.
For example, when she wakes in the morning with a dirty diaper, she sits in her bed hollering, "uh-oh!" until someone finally comes to her rescue.
Or when she spills her snack cup on the floor, you'll here a very quick "uh-oh!"
And my favorite, when we are reading books and she sees a character with a problem...yep, you guessed it, "uh-oh!"

Or how about the above, she dives on this ball a lot.  And quickly falls off with an "uh-oh."
Now, I know she isn't performing anything ground breaking.  Plenty of kids say "uh-oh."
But I sure think it is cute hearing "uh-oh" come from my baby's mouth.

Speaking of "uh-ohs," here is another one.

This isn't a real bottle of beer.  It is a key chain.
And I found it in my gift bag when I registered for the Park to Park half marathon in September.
It has since become the girls' most favorite toy.
They fight over it.  They carry it around the house.  They pretend to feed their baby dolls with it.
Should I be worried?
I've thought about pitching it when they aren't looking, but they keep their eye on this thing.

Hmm...

Comments

I'd say "uh oh"To the beer bottle. Valerie's first word was :Cool" a brand of cigarettes on tv.
Matt said…
When I hear the dirty diaper "uh-oh" in the morning, all I know is that it is a cue to run the other way.
I wouldn't worry about the beer bottle too much. Give them another month and they'll completely forget about it. Then you can sneak it in the trash. ;o)
Harlie loves to say "ooohh" and with such emotion (and her lips create an o to go with it) it kind of goes along with "uh-oh". I love it, and it always makes me smile. Anyways, I agree with Megan, it'll wear off.. they don't know what it is. And if someone see's it, it is kind of funny.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...