Loops

Friday I bought the girls new winter coats.
Because they didn't have any.
And it felt really cold Friday.

But today?
Today is November 8th, and it ain't cold out there.
In fact we spent hours playing outside in t-shirts!  T-shirts, people!


The girls are confused.
New winter coats during 70 degree weather and we gained an hour with the time change?
Very confusing for little girls.
The time change, especially, has messed with their system.
They are sleep deprived, t-shirt wearing, winter coat wishing, little girls.


So I thought, why not throw another wrench in there and let them eat dessert, in their jammies, under a tent, in the living room while watching a movie.

Now that is living!

Comments

That is living well! Coats look great!
I purchased snowboots and snowpants today, too. And I was crabby that there weren't any women's snowpants left at Blain's. Next year I'm going to have to set a reminder for myself on Oct. 1 regardless of what the weather is like outside. Crazy!
I love the coats. Did they get to pick them out? CJ is always full of smiles. I have one Christmas present bought. Kate's! Wonder what C J wouid like?
Matt said…
C.J. would like Oreos with a side of Oreos.
Julie Ulven said…
They look so grown up in their coats. We are confused here too. Early mornings, late nights, darkness early...and warm weather.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...