While the cat is away...

For all of you who have been to my house, you are well aware of it's beauty, it's character, it's historical value.
I'm not bragging.  I just really, really love our house.
The kitchen however...well...it's lacking a lot.

Rather than give it the standard $20K kitchen remodel that you see in all the magazines, I've instead been trying to give it mini-facelifts.  Meet my latest addition to the Craft kitchen.


In case you missed it, the addition isn't the cutie pie 3 year in too short pants...it's the little sink curtain.  I'm really not sure what to call it.  But it adds a little pizzazz while disguising the unappealing underside of an old farm house style sink. 
(FYI: I love the sink but I don't love it's underside.)

Kindly ignore the flooring.  Perhaps that will be another project for another time.
I was just reading up on how to paint linoleum.  Whew!  That sounds like a process.

A little nap time project under my belt.  It feels good to be productive and creative.

Comments

Great idea! I think it adds a some flare and spices it up a bit... I will say though I have never thought your kitchen was lacking. But it's always fun to add new touches.
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
That looks real pretty. Good place for the cat to hide when C J chases it.
Super cute! I think it totally reflects your personality. :o)
Super cute! I think it totally reflects your personality. :o)

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...