Three Cheers

The Crafts had themselves a great weekend!
(Excuse the blurry picture but I had to post.)

We ended the weekend with a 'Craft tradition' cup on the head.
Yah, we're strange, I guess.
To make a long story short; once in college/grad school Matt saw his slightly inebriated cousin place a mug on his head.
Matt thought that was the funniest thing, so whenever he is having a good time...he puts a cup on his head.
And...he has taught that to our daughters.

Our weekend began with brunch at our house with Mike and LeAnn (Matt's folks.)
We haven't seen much of them so it was nice to get together.

We later hopped on our bikes and rode to McFarlane Park where we played on the playground and went on a very long nature hike.  The girls LOVED it.

Afterwards we cleaned up and went to Buffalo Wild Wings and ate supper with Mike and LeAnn while watching the Iowa State v. Oklahoma football game.  After watching a gut wrenching first half we came home, put the girls to bed and watched some Netflix!

But the fun wasn't done yet.  Sunday we went to church, socialized, went golfing and ate apple pie until our eyes popped.  What a great weekend with my cute little family!!

Oh, and I can't forget all the books we read.
I always put a pillow on my lap when I read.  An old habit, I guess.
Well my girls have picked up on it.  Kids are always watching!  :)

Another blurry pic but well worth posting!


Comments

Matt said…
The cup on the head picture is one of my all time favorites.
I hope the cups don't have juice in them -in case they get tipped over.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...