Halloween: It's all about princesses in this house.

These two are the luckiest little girls.
They get to trick or treat not once, not twice but three times this year!

Kate headed to preschool today in her Belle (Beauty and the Beast) costume this morning.
Followed by a trip to the LPC library for story hour and trick or treating on Main Street.
Isn't she a sweet faced beauty!


I had planned to dress CJ in a hand-me-down cow costume.
However...I wasn't able to find it...until THIS morning.
And surprise, surprise...it didn't fit.
Thank goodness we had some ballerina jammies complete with a tutu to pull together her Halloween look!


She dug her very fashionable look.  :)

I was really hoping all this early Halloween fun and skipping around Main Street would tire out these wild girls.
But my ballerina has a different agenda.
She has decided to instead practice her twirls and leg lifts...in bed...for like, the last hour.
I guess a ballerina needs to dance.

Comments

I just don't know what to say. those two little girls are beauitful. Kate looks 5 years old.
They just melt my heart.
Sure wish you lived closer to us.
Julie Ulven said…
Sweetness! You can never trick or treat enough!
Gotta love the fun costumes... and the girls do look like sweetie pies. I'm not sure what we're doing for trick or treating. We might hand out candy this year. I asked Wendell and he said he'd like the kids to come to our house.. but I'm guessing he'd be pretty disappointed when they didn't come in to play. But it would be fun to see his reaction. We'll see.. two more days to decide.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...