Fall?

Yesterday was a beautiful 70ish degrees and today it feels like a blizzard is about to roll in.
Gotta love Iowa. You never know what kind of weather awaits you.


And don't let this little guy fool you either.


I didn't get one single, itty bitty, teeny weeny cone flower this summer.
None.
Zip.
Zero.

So I was completely surprised when I was greeted with a pink cone flower yesterday.
A little late, don't you think?
Maybe more will bloom next year?

Well I'm off to find some pumpkin spice half n half for my coffee.
Have you tried it?  It is so good.  So amazingly good.


Comments

Things like your little cone flower makes me think that God sure has a sense of humor... image him waiting for you to find that little flower. No pumpkin spice for me as I don't drink coffee but I have been enjoying the pumpkin seeds that I toasted.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...