B-O-O to you

Things are looking a little spooky around the Craft house.


I've put out the Halloween decorations...which isn't much, really.
I love to see Kate's reaction.
She really likes the Halloween pillows I made and the ghosts I hung in our windows.
And, of course, she enjoys the spider rings!

But what's more fun than decorating for Halloween?
Visiting a pumpkin patch, of course!!

Tuesday the girls and I had a chance to visit a pumpkin patch on a farm near Vinton with Kate's preschool class.  The farm featured lots of animals like ostrich, pigs, goats, bunnies and emu and was decorated with pumpkin people, pumpkin totem poles and all sorts of displays made with pumpkins.
It was a lot of fun.

I didn't take many pics since I had to hold CJ the whole time and really didn't have a free hand but I did snap two pictures.  I tried hard to get CJ to look a the camera but she was simply amazed by the pumpkin people.

I'm not entirely sure why Kate has her arms crossed.  It wasn't because she was upset.  She actually had a lot of fun and was very happy when I was taking her photo.


Next year when Kate is in 4 year old preschool she will return to the pumpkin patch...parent free.
When I explained this to her she says, "Well, how will I get there?"
Me- "You get to ride in a school bus."
Kate- "Oooh, I am so excited!"

I guess it's the little things in life that keep us happy.

Comments

I wonder what C J is thinking of all that.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...