Blog Blues

I haven't taken any pics lately.  And when I don't have new pics to share I worry that my blog won't get read.  That you will open my blog, see nothing but words and immediately close it down.  I wouldn't blame you.  Pictures draw me into your blogs, too.  Well, at least those of you who have blogs. 

We've been spending lots of time dreaming of vacation.  We leave Wednesday of next week.  We talk about all the things we are going to do...or actually all the thing we aren't going to do.  Most of our long, long weekend will involve living in our swimsuits, eating, playing ping pong and cards, and more eating. 

I can't wait!

And because I don't have any new photos to share I will simply share some old ones.  Oldies but goodies...






Comments

It's so fun to look through old pictures. You sure have some funny ones but the girls are so cute! I'm not sure about the little one in hot pink??
I like your blog with or with out pictures.Just love to hear from you.
megankremer said…
whenever you're thinking your blog isn't worthwhile, think of me and my blog that has sat for about a year without a post lol. Love reading yours with or without pics :)

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...