Week in review

The new City Park opened up this week!  Guess who is SOOOOO excited!
Here is a review of our trips to the park.

10 - the number of times an hour Kate asks to go to the park
9 - the number times she went down the twirly slide 
8 - the number of times I pushed CJ in the swing
7 - the number of times we shook wood chips out of our sandals
6 - total number of trips to the new park
5 - the number of times the girls cried at the new park
4 - the number of 'friends' Kate made while playing
3 - the number of hours spent at the new park
2 - the number of days the park has been open
1 - the number of bloody, fat lips suffered from playing at the park

It was also a great week of running for me.
I ran 27.5 miles this week at a much faster per mile pace than I had planned for.
This morning's run was 8 miles and I was to run a 9:30 / mile pace but ran very comfortable 9 minutes miles and returned home feeling energized and refreshed.

Now I have two days off!!

I also made myself a new bag this week but the camera battery needs to be charged so I'll have to post pics of the new bag later.  So for now, the only pic I have to share is another photo from my grandparents' anniversary party last month.  Another outtake picture...but I still think we all look pretty good!  :)


Comments

Atleast this picture isn't upside down.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...