Running Update

Despite not posting about running this week I want to assure you that I have, in fact, been out there jogging.  This week's total was 21 miles, which is significantly less than last week BUT...I ran a couple of extra days last week before I started my training program.  So I logged more last week than I was supposed to.  Anyway...

Here is my running week in review:

Tuesday: 5 easy miles in 46:12, 9:14/mile average
Thursday: roughly 4 miles - included various warm-ups and cool downs with 2 x 1 mile sprints at 7:50/mile
Friday: 4 easy miles in 37:39, 9:14/mile average
Saturday: 8 miles in 1:11:47, 8:58/mile average

I'm pretty happy with today's 8 miler since it was about 20 degrees warmer than last Saturday's 8 miler AND I was about a minute and a half faster overall.  Next week gets a bit more difficult...fewer rest days and more miles.  But I'm feeling great and can't wait to try out next week's challenges!

Comments

Good job on all the running! Do you feel better compared to a month ago? Glad your doing it? Worth your time?

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...