Random


Kate was using one of my glass jars as a drum.
Fun idea until she rolled it down the stairs.
Thank goodness it didn't break!

Grandma and Grandpa Smith showed up on Saturday with a marshmallow gun.
We were all shot with mini marshmallows for hours.

Don't worry, that isn't a scratch on CJ's cheek.
Rather she got the mark from crawling around with my cell phone in her mouth.
Despite the drool, my phone still works.

And a quick run update.

Wednesday's run: 4 miles
Thursday's run: 5.25 miles

I'm following a half marathon training program so I have all my runs scheduled out.
I've started trying to run in the mornings again.  Before kids I used to set my alarm for 5:15 a.m. every morning.  I'd pop out of bed and run some fabulous times.
Now days I struggle to convince myself to get out of bed and then I run slow.
I think my body isn't used to transitioning from sleep to run in 15 minutes.
But it better get used to it because the half marathon begins at 7 a.m.

Anyway, I'm happy to be running regularly again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...