Questions and Answers

My friend, Heather, posted some good questions for me on a couple of my blog posts.  Thanks, Heather!  So I thought I'd answer them.  I don't know if anyone else cares one lick about my answers but I'm going to post them anyway.

Good job on all the running! Do you feel better compared to a month ago? Glad your doing it? Worth your time?
Running makes me feel great!  I ran a wee bit in college but didn't really pick it up until after I finished my swimming career.  Once UNI swimming wrapped up I went through a phase where I didn't lift a finger or move a muscle.  It was as if my body gave off a tremendous sigh and never wanted to move again.  But then I began to feel rather blobbish (is that word?)  I had spent 10 or so years of my life working out strenuously.  Some days swim practice would be FOUR HOURS long.  So after my hiatus from swimming my body began to crave exercise.  I tried going to the UNI rec center but the rowing machine didn't cut it.  I needed to push myself...a sweaty, huffing and puffing, gut killer workout.  And that is why I love running.  Running will always be worth my time.

How is Kate taking the broken toys dilema?

Strangely, Kate isn't even really bothered by her princesses/princes falling apart.  Which makes me believe she is doing these things on purpose.  Which makes me angry.  Which makes me not want to buy her any more toys.  Which would make me a super mean mom.  However, she still possesses several more princesses.  I've had a talk with her about respecting her toys so I guess we'll see where this goes.

And I guess that is all of Heather's questions and therefore all of my answers.  Have a good night!

Comments

It's amazingly odd how exercising can be addictive. I realize now how much that little bit of time affects the rest of my day and me, how I feel.

Hmm.. good luck on the Kate/toy issue. I can see how that can be frusterating.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...