New Toys

I bought myself some new toys this weekend.
My previous cell phone was getting a little sad looking...and wasn't operating like it used to.  Instead of going 'beep' when I had a missed call the phone would cry 'BeEeEeEePpppP.'  The problem developed partially because of the girls getting their hands on my phone and also because I have dropped my phone a few times.  Especially when I took it running with me.  My phone was my only mp3 player.  I know!  Don't make fun.  We are technology deprived around here, really, truly. 
So I went out and also bought myself an iPod shuffle. 


Aren't they cute and fancy?
And look how teeny tiny the iPod shuffle is!  A wee bit bigger than a quarter.  And it holds hours and hours and hours of songs. 
I'm really looking forward to my run tomorrow morning!

Comments

Wow, that thing is small. Now they make work clothes to have pockets for them.. which seems crazy but I understand. Personally, I don't listen to music when I exercise but I'm sure it'll be fun for you tomorrow. Hope you enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...