Groovy Baby

Last week the girls and I had a chance to visit with a friend from far, far, far away.


Laura and I were very good buddies in high school.  We met in...middle school, I guess...through a summer rec swim program.  And we continued to swim together through high school.

Laura and I loved swimming, music and hanging out together.
I love Laura.
She is really fun and always makes me laugh.
We have some very good memories together.


Laura now lives far away in England.  She fell in love and married an English man.
I usually only see Laura once a year at most but since last September she has been back three times.
And that means I have had three chances to see her!  I was so happy!

Who would have thought many, many, many years after meeting her in middle school we'd both be mommies.
Whew, are we responsible enough for that Laura?  I sure hope so.
In the middle is Laura's little sweetie, Daniel.  He is a cutie and I think CJ was kinda into him.  :)

Comments

Matt said…
Hmm . . . CJ is already chasing after some blokes? She is going to be trouble, trouble, trouble.
Laura Simmonds said…
Hi Sarah, thank you so much for this post! It was great to see you and have some Donutland donuts too! So are we responsible enough to be mommies? Hmm....I don't know. Probably, but I think there will always be room in our hearts for Palo Beach, L Street, and C Rocket Man. I just wish I was responsible enough to keep my gums under control in that top picture. I look like I have horse teeth! Anyway, thanks again for the post and I can't wait for our next visit.
I certainly can see why C J has google eyes for Daniel. He looks as if he is a charmer.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...