Enchiladas


Photo courtesy of the amazing Pioneer Woman.

I recently bought a new cookbook.
A wonderfully, delicious cookbook.

In my new book is a recipe for enchiladas.  They are amazing.
I want to eat them everyday....EVERYDAY!
In my perfect world I would eat that squash Indian dish one day and the enchilada meal the next...and repeat...many times.

Well it turns out the woman who created this cookbook has a great blog with a billion or so followers.
She is awesome and has a fun story, if you care.

If you want to impress your family and win friends through food, then you need to make these enchiladas.

Click here to see the recipe.

Oh, and I highly recommend you follow each step.  I once made these without lightly frying the tortillas beforehand and everything fell apart.  But complete each step and you will have perfection.  Yum!

Comments

I have another blogger friend from back home who is totally in love with the Pioneer Woman. She even went to the Mall of America last fall and got her cookbook autographed.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...