Weekend Wrap-Up

This past weekend was supposed to be a rainy one.
But Saturday morning after a few showers, the sun peeked through.
I threw Kate into her rain boots and we went puddling jumping.



We picked winter onions and rhubarb.

I tried my hand at making jam.
Baked some awesome bread to go with the jam.
It was GOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!
Raspberry rhubarb jam and homemade bread.
Delicious!
We had some random pig piles!
Got to wear some cute shoes to run errands with the family.
I made some homemade caramel corn for family Go Fish.
Also delicious!  We already ate the entire batch.  Yikes!
We wrapped up the weekend with a few games of Go Fish.
I think Kate won each game.
And by the end of it all, we were exhausted!

By the way, CJ is sleeping really well!
The last five nights she has slept through the night until 6 a.m.!
A couple of nights she has even made it well past 6 a.m.!
Everyone in this house is incredibly peppy.
Thank you, CJ!



Comments

Puddle jumping, I love it! I really should take Wendell out to do that as he would LOVE it. But we don't have any cute boots so we may have to go buy some. Looks like you had a fun weekend! And Go CJ!

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...