Kate loves playing outdoors.
But what kid doesn't, really.

The other day I took Kate and CJ on a 'nature hunt.'
Kate grabbed a bucket and collected various items from nature.
Rocks, dead leaves, weeds, flowers, sand, sticks...you name it.


We spent most of our time on the trail along Wolf Creek in La Porte.
The trail suffered some damage in the 2008 floods so they are a little sandy.
This past weekend a bunch of us competed in the 4th annual CY's House of Trivia.
The group includes: Clint, Michael, me, Matt, Jeremy
Josh, LeAnn and Mike

We finished 10th out of 70.  Not bad, eh?
I know most of my readers don't know Jeremy but I had to share this picture because I thought it was really funny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...