And the winner is....

My dad!
Because I'm super fancy I threw each entrant's name into a hat and drew.
So dad...you are the winner!
I'll get you your peanut butter asap!

And now to my Monday interview.

My inaugural interviewee is.....drum roll please.....my husband, Matt!


What one thing (not person) in your life MUST you have everyday?
In the last two weeks, I’d say a donut. Otherwise, I feel like I’m lost if I don’t read a newspaper every day.

If you could wake whenever you want, what time would you hop out of bed?
5:30-6:00

And go to sleep?
8:30-9:30

You have an extra $200 to drop. On what would you spend it?
Is the right answer my wife? If not, how about golf lessons?

You have an obvious love for Iowa State and Kramer’s meat products. Which would you give up if forced?
Either will probably kill me at some point, but if I had to give up one, it’d be Kramer’s. Kramer’s I can only eat so much of. I can never have enough Iowa State.





What is your favorite part of being a father?
Watching my kids learn something new and seeing them have the most genuine emotions possible.









Your least favorite?
Not being able to simply fix everything that goes wrong for them.

What is your favorite part of being a husband?
Having someone to share moments with.

And the least? (BE CAREFUL!)
Being forced to eat vegetables.

Why did you choose to become an attorney?
I wanted a job I could do around La Porte City. One that would give me the potential to control the type of schedule and income I wanted to work and one that involved working with people rather than machines.

My favorite magazine ever is Domino. But it is no longer in publication. So my new fav is Real Simple. Below are a couple of ‘girly’ questions from recent Real Simple editions. What are your responses?



How do you make time for what matters most?
If it’s a priority, there’s always time. The only things you don’t make time for are things that aren’t priorities.

How do you declutter your living space?
Throw stuff away (duh!)

Thanks for playing, Matt!

Comments

glsgls said…
Thank you. I do not have an acceptance speech prepared.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...