Love is in the air


Kate received a package from GGMa (Great Grandma Smith) last week.
It was full of shamrock stickers!
Kate LOVES stickers more than anyone I know.

They were used up in about 5 minutes.  But boy did she have fun in the process...
Kate even shared with little CJ.

And later that day while Kate was in her 'office' doing her 'work' where she stays 'very busy,' she wrote me a note.  She presented it to me and then read it aloud.  According to Kate the note reads....

Dear Mom, Thank you for loving me.  I love you sooo much.  Love, Kate

Now doesn't that make your heart melt!
I love you too, Kate.
CJ doesn't write love notes, yet. 
Instead she shares her love through very slobbery kisses and by pulling your hair.

Comments

That note is so sweet! Emily has never written me a love note. I think I yell at her too much. ;o)
Julie Ulven said…
Ahh. Your blog makes me smile. Those are 2 beautiful girls you have.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...