Shopping Trip

Kate, CJ and I took a shopping trip with Grandma Craft today.
We visited some of our favorite stops...all of which can be found on Main Street Cedar Falls.
Kate enjoying a chocolate milk with whipped cream and sprinkles!
Only at Cup of Joe can you find such a delicacy.
CJ had a chance to enjoy a refreshment, too.
Although she didn't get any goodies on top of her milk.
It's tough being a baby.

I love the little chances I get to see the world through Kate's eyes.
I was washing up the breakfast dishes when Kate broke out into a dance.
She twirled around and said, "Mom! Look at all the sparkles in the air!"
Sadly those sparkles were actually dust particles.

It is much more fun to think of them as sparkles.
I did some dusting this afternoon, by the way.  Ha!

Comments

Sparkles... I love it, that makes me laugh!

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...