S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y

The girls and I early Saturday A.M.
Both girls awoke ready for the day with dances, squeals and giggles.
Very cute...but it would have been cuter if I slept in a little first.

Kate is wearing her Kindergym shirt.
Haven't heard of Kindergym?
It is a magical place with stuff to climb and bounce on.  Scooters to ride and songs to sing.
Kate loves it and so do I.  It lets her burn some of the pent up winter energy.


Posting a second shot of us may seem redundant.
But I like Kate's attempt to include Sleeping Beauty in this pic.


If Kate isn't applying stickers to CJ's clothes and face, then you will find Kate attempting to balance a tiara on this sweet, innocent head.


And this was supper last night.  I was the only one who liked it.
Brussels Sprouts with apricots and apricot chicken on top of brown rice.
It looked so pretty on the plate so I snapped a quick pic.


Matt and Kate did do a pretty good job of eating their supper despite what was on their plate.
Being the primary cook I sometimes make things I really want to try.  Even if that means others may not be impressed.  They can always make themself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich if it is really that awful, right?

We finished supper with hot chocolate and homemade whipped cream while watching some Olympic speed skating. 

Without an oven I have to be a bit more creative with dinner and desserts.
Tonight's dessert: microwave mug cake.

Comments

glsgls said…
Where is the recipe for the apricot
chicken? Do you do anything to the apricots?
You look like you're having a lot of fun with the girls and cooking. Glad you have a way to get away from the winter blues.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...