No cute CJ pics to share today.
She has been an ENORMOUS grump today.
She looks a lot like this kid...


In other news, below is a fun photo of my Grandma and Grandpa Smith.
They went a Caribbean cruise.
Yes, I'm jealous as I sit here with cold, blue toes.


Finally, I'm starting a new house project.
Actually, I started it a month or two before CJ was born but I haven't touch this room since.

Since moving in almost two years ago this cute room has held lots of junk.
The windows were hidden by crumbling roller shades and sheers.
It has gorgeous built-in cabinets and a built-in, fold down table.


I have emptied all of the junk and vacuumed the rug. 
Actually there are two rugs...one on top of the other.  Hidden underneath is a pretty wood floor.
I'm planning to paint the walls and ceiling and transform it into a room of my own.


Hopefully I'll have some great transformation photos in the next few weeks.

Comments

A room to do all your fun craft projects? :o)

My parents just got back from a Caribbean cruise, too. Austin & I would like to go on one some day. Tomorrow would be fine. Except for the kid thing. Oh well.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...