Dance Party -- Craft Style

A surefire way to lighten the mood in our house is to crank up the music and dance your socks off.
Kate had to take a break to pet torture Baxter.
Kate really is sweet to her...in a 3 year old way.
Baxter doesn't care for it.  Not one bit.
And just like that Kate decided the dance party was over.
So she started throwing balls at random things like light fixtures, windows and her sister.

I instead directed her energy and created a 'new' game.
She had to stand behind the line blanket and throw balls into an empty diaper box.
That entertainment lasted all of 4 minutes.
Oh, Kate.  Such a short attention span.
I just noticed almost all of my Kate pics are of her in pajamas.
I have a difficult time convincing her to get dressed.
Even the promise of traveling somewhere fun doesn't always do it....story hour, shopping with Grandma, playing outside...nope.  She prefers her jammies.
But I can't blame her.
Jammies are much more comfortable.

Comments

My 2yr old daughter was sitting in my lap when I was looking at your blog and she seen your daughters PJS and said mommy that girl has MY JAMMIES!!...It was so cute, im still trying to convice her they arent hers...

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...