From the mouth of my babe...

After her 250th WHY question for the hour, Kate sighs and says, "I have a lot of words in my mouth." 
Yep, I couldn't agree more.



After randoms bouts of crying from Kate over the course of 2+ hours from 12:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. and our many attempts to console her...unsuccessfully, the next day Kate asks me, "Mom, why you come in my room last night and wake me up 2 times!?" 
"Hmmm...I think it is the other way around sweetie."
"NO, you wake ME up!"



Above is Kate's attempt at playing Scrabble. She at least spelled her name and CJ's name right.  Oh, and I just noticed the word Dr. too.  And Read, Son and Tag....but that was my doing.

Comments

Matt said…
Ha! I remember when we took that Kate/Teddy Grahams picture.

BTW, love the "Happy Things" section in the upper right!
err.. rough night, hopefully it doesn't happen again soon.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...