Happy 3 Month Birthday CJ!

I made several attempts over the last two days to take CJ's 3 month picture. Here are some of the outtakes followed by the winner.

Kate really wanted to be in on the picture but was having a hard time sitting still. But that is pretty normal.
I kept trying to get a good one but both kiddos were fed up.
Day two of trying: Now it was CJ's turn to not sit still.


Finally a pretty good photo. She doesn't look the happiest but still awfully cute! Although I'm just now noticing she is only wearing one shoe. :)

Comments

Megan said…
Love the photos and commentary! I can relate: it is way more than twice as hard to get two children vs one to look at the camera with open eyes. It is almost impossible to get them both to smile. I think the trick is to just keep taking pictures and edit later.
The shoe thing totally cracked me up. :o)

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...