A Christmas Surprise

For Christmas this year the Craft family and my mom gave Packers tickets to my dad, my sister Lindsay, Ryan and his girlfriend, Lindsay. My dad was the only one who did NOT know about the tickets. The video includes my dad reading "Gary's Christmas Story." It is a silly book I made that leads him to the surprise ending...the tickets!!

Also, I want to add that this video is courtesy of Flip Video; a gift I received from Matt. I am now able to upload directly to YouTube and the blog in a much, much, MUCH shorter time than I was with the old system. Enjoy!

Comments

Neat way to present your gift... but I will admit I was hoping for some goofy jumping up and down excitement from your dad. Hope he had fun!

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...