Turkey Leftovers?

My Grandma Holthaus gave me some turkey leftovers from this past weekend's family gathering. I wasn't sure what to do with it. I could easily make sandwiches but I decided to attempt to be creative. So I made Thanksgiving Pizza. Looking back, I should have taken a picture but instead you will have to use your imagination.

First I made a homemade pizza crust in the oven by itself. While the crust baked I threw together and heated up the chopped turkey, cranberry juice, craisins, chopped celery, chopped apples, kosher salt and pepper. After the crust finished baking I sliced it up into squares and scooped the turkey creation on top. I LOVED it. Delicious! So if you are looking for something out of the ordinary to try with your leftover turkey, consider making a Thanksgiving Pizza.

Comments

Wow, now that is creative! Glad it turned out good. Happy Thanksgiving!

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...