Practice Makes Perfect

Late last week I dug out the Bumbo for CJ to try out. A Bumbo is basically a teeny tiny chair for kiddos no larger than 18 months. Since CJ won't even attempt tummy time I thought sitting her in the Bumbo may force her to try to use some neck muscles. I pretty much have to hold her head the whole time so she doesn't roll around like an intoxicated Stevie Wonder, but she is improving.

In the first pic she almost looks like she is enjoying the Bumbo.


But then she gave me the look of death which I interpreted as, "get me the heck out of this thing before I scream!"



Comments

That is one dirty look from CJ! Good thing looks can't kill : )
megankremer said…
that is hilarious!! Definitely a keeper :)

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...