Kate Van Gogh

The other day I was tending to CJ when Kate came sprinting into the room. She was anxious to share with me her latest etch-a-sketch drawing. Ho-hum...yes, Kate is wonderful and talented and I love her to pieces but I have seen a lot of squiggly lines lately. But when she turned her etch-a-sketch around and displayed her latest creation I was in awe. My little artist didn't draw a line or a squiggle or a blob...she drew a face! An actual, recognizable face. I was so thrilled I exclaimed, "don't erase your picture I want to take a photo of it!" Kate was all smiles.

Her favorite people to draw are DadGrandpa Craft, Grandpa Smith, Great Grandpa Smith, Great Grandpa Holthaus, Uncle Ryan and Uncle Mike. I hope none of the women relatives take offense.

Kate posing with one of her masterpieces.


Kate looking cute while I was taking pictures of her drawings.



A video montage of Kate's drawings. Most faces get eyes, eyebrows, a nose, mouth, and cheeks. Occasionally she will add hair, ears and shoes, but the shoes always extend from the neck. Enjoy!

Comments

Kate did a great job! I'm very impressed!

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...