What A Day!

I have had the most wonderful day today! Last night CJ slept great! She was up only twice between 9:30 and 6:00. And both times I was up no more than 45 minutes. Then we all got ready for the day by 8:00 a.m. and were out the door for Mom's Morning Out. Kate moved up to the big kid room and spent her morning in the gym riding bikes, playing basketball and generally running at full speed. When I picked her up she jabbered on and on and on about all the fun things she did. CJ slept the ENTIRE TIME at Mom's Morning Out so I actually got to listen to the discussion and afterwards I was able to engage in adult conversation for over an hour!

After picking up Kate we headed for home and were greeted by my friend, Laura, who lives in England and is home visiting for the month. Laura spent the entire afternoon here and we had a fabulous time catching up and watching all our kiddos play. To top it off, both CJ and Kate took a nap this afternoon so I got some mostly uninterrupted talking time with Laura. And now, Matt and Kate just left for the high school homecoming football game while I am making a delicious salmon burger and mozzarella squash dinner for myself as CJ sleeps on the couch. After dinner I am going for a long walk with CJ. And tomorrow I am planning to go for my first jog since having CJ.

If CJ sleeps well tonight, then my head may just explode. I have had such a terrific day and I hope it continues!!

Good night!!

Comments

Glad to hear you had such a good day! Not sure your supper sounds so tasty but if it's what you like then go for it. If we lived closer, I'd suggest we go jogging together because I'm hoping to go too. I went for 10 minutes yesterday and feel fine today (I thought I'd be super sore and stiff) so tomorrow I might bump it up to 30 minutes - maybe 3 miles if I feel up to it. Hopefully, you continue to get plenty of sleep!

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...