Randomness

I just realized that six of the blogs I follow are written by women who have recently had or are expecting a baby...and I did not include myself in that count!

I have been noticeably absent from blogging, facebooking and emailing lately. Life has just been busy. Well, I also have been trying to squeeze in naps when I have free time from children. Kate has struggled to stay in bed for both nap and bedtime. I therefore cannot put CJ nor myself down for a nap when I continually have to chase Kate back into bed. But I have been very fortunate to have both kiddos' naps time up so I can crash. CJ and I had three rather rough nights but last night was almost a dream. I really hope to have more of those types of nights. It makes the days SOOO much better...especially when Matt is at work all day.

Speaking of which, Matt was supposed to work only half days last week but a sick coworker forced him to go back full time early. So I have already begun the adjustment to a full time stay-at-home mom of two. It has mostly gone well. I pray it continues!!

We had a busy weekend and I'm sad to see it end. Or I'm sad to have Matt leave me here with two kids. :) Saturday we visited my folks in Cedar Rapids and watched the Iowa v Iowa State game. My family was happy with the end results; my husband on the other hand was not. And today, Sunday, we served coffee and donuts at coffee fellowship after church, then had the church golf outing. Matt and I were two time defending champs so we had to find a way to get the two of us to play together. Thanks to Grandma Craft for watching Kate, because it gave Matt and me the chance to play golf (with CJ in tow). I am proud to announce we are now the three time defending champs! Let the streak continue!

Well CJ is fussing so I best get busy. I hope everyone else had just as much fun with their weekend as I did. And if I can get CJ to sleep well again tonight then this might be one of the greatest weekends ever!...or close to it.

Comments

I would agree that blogging/emailing has been so much more difficult with 2 kids.. I trust it will get easier when they're more on a schedule. I keep telling myself that every week will get better and easier, maybe I'm not in touch with reality but I'm happy with this "positive thinking" so I'll stick with it.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...