One Month Old

Today is Claudia's official one month birthday! The time has both flown by and dragged on. Like most new moms I can't image life without Claudia. She seems like a natural fit, despite the challenges and constant interrupted sleep. Kate is doing fabulous with our big life change. She is still potty trained, she has begun to play by herself (a teeny, tiny bit) and she has helped me out with lots of CJ related activities. I love my girls! But I do feel as if I deserve a big bowl of chocolate ice cream for surviving one full month of this. Whew! It is tiring. However, I see more routine entering our life everyday. And having two kids has really allowed me to see the day to day changes in both Kate and Claudia.


Claudia is filling out more and more each day. Her neck muscles are getting stronger and we get to see her blue eyes more everyday. Kate seems like a true little girl with her ever expanding vocabulary and tricks. I need to take some video of Kate playing soccer. That girl is good and no one even taught her!


Below are two pics of my girls. As Kate went through her first year of life I would take her pic each month with a basketball to show how much she has grown.



CJ One Month



Kate One Month (a little scrunched up)


Just for fun...this is Kate with the same basketball as CJ is 'holding' above

Comments

Julie Ulven said…
Sweet photos! I love scrunched up baby photos. Sounds like you are all dong really well.
Wow, they sure grow up fast. C.J. is already a month old! The hospital/new born memories are already fading ... but hopefully so will the sleep deprived nights.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...