Videos

Monday was Uncle Mike Craft's birthday and Kate made him two short videos. Check them out below.





I had hoped baby Craft #2 would get a chance to share his or her birthday with Uncle Mike but it didn't happen. Maybe today is the day? Who knows. I'm not too uncomfortable and I'm sleeping really well still so I can't complain. I'm just ready to have my body back. I realized last night that baby is completely sitting on my lap so it can't be much longer, right?


On a different topic, we returned home Sunday from Clear Lake. Another fun weekend lounging by the pool, eating too much and really doing nothing. It was fabulous, and probably one of our last chances at true relaxation. I'll try to get some pics up later today. In the meantime, here is one teaser photo of Kate's attempt at vacationing.

Comments

Those video's are a hoot, I love the white gloves flapping as she skips across the floor. The hat is pretty cute too. I'm guessing that Kate picked that outfit herself? : )

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...