Three posts in one day!! I know...impressive! :) I forgot to tell this story. So after my doctor appointment today Matt and I were walking out when an older, Mexican gentleman walked past and says, "That baby is a boy. I know it. And you must name him Moses." Then he hopped into his car and drove away.

Now I've heard the Mexican culture has a lot of superstitions, especially when it comes to pregnancy so I almost want to believe the man. BUT...and this is a huge but...I am carrying this baby 100% the same way I carried Kate...and Kate is obviously a girl, not a boy. SO, wise old Mexican man or not, this baby's gender is still up in the air.

Comments

Hmm... Moses Craft.. not sure about that. wouldn't it be something if it was a boy?

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...