Three more weeks!

Well...three more weeks until the due date. No guarantees the baby will be here by then but I'm hopeful. I have another doctor appointment on Thursday afternoon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good news!!

In the meantime while I await baby's arrival I have been trying to get the house and us ready. Not very exciting stuff to share on the blog, I guess. So while you too wait for baby news let me share some fun Kate pics...

Kate loves playing with our old computer keyboard and mouse. She pretends to search for her favorite songs, including "Boom Boom Pow."

Kate participated in Summer Reading at the library for the first time this year. She was one of the top readers and received a prize for doing so. The prize included some magic markers that look invisible unless used on a specific paper. It came wrapped in an arts and crafts travel case. She couldn't have been more thrilled.


One morning when Matt was around Kate decided to have her breakfast while sitting on top of Daddy. I had to snap a picture.

Comments

Our babies aren't babies anymore. I looked over at Wendell the other day and couldn't believe how big he is.. he's a little boy now! Well, same with Kate, she's changed so much since that one picture that was in the paper from MMMO a couple years ago. Can you believe we will have tiny babies here soon??

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...