Kate 'Tiger' Craft

When I was a kid I never thought I'd be a golfer. I grew up with my brother, Ryan, golfing every day, all day. I had zero interest in the sport and I thought it would remain that way the rest of my life. However, sometime around college I got an itch to try it out. My dad took me to a driving range a couple of times and I made some visits to the range on my own. My new found sport didn't go much beyond that. Then I met Matt and he LOVES to golf. And before I knew it I had my own clubs, bag and shoes. Shortly after we married I was in women's golf league and now I can say I love golfing. So to see our daughter learn has been fun. Not just because Matt and I enjoy golfing but because it is something we do really well together as a family.

Recently Matt and Kate signed up for a golf tournament. No real strict rules except that Matt and Kate had to alternate shots. In fact, they could go out and golf their round anytime they wanted. So last Thursday the three of us went out to the course and I took lots of pics of Kate's first tournament. There were too many fun photos to choose from so I compiled them all into a slideshow.

Kate has a surprisingly good swing and follow through. We usually have her use true golf clubs but they get a little heavy for her. So for the tournament she used her plastic set. I'll let you know how she finishes in her first ever tournament after results have been tabulated. Enjoy the pics!

Comments

How fun... and cute pic's. By now, I bet Kate knows more about golfing than I do.. maybe some day I'll get out and give it a "swing".
She looks so grown up and professional. Watch out Michelle Wie! ;o)

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...